Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Panels "or" Glass Fiber Reinforced Panels "," Glass Fiber Reinforced Panels "," Glass Fiber Reinforced Sheets "," Glass Reinforced Plastic Panels "," Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Panels "," Glass Reinforced Plastic Sheets "," Fiberglass Reinforced Panel "," Fiber Reinforced Panel "are used in walls and ceilings by being mounted on solid surfaces directly or by panels or sheets known in the sector by various names. They provide a durable, scratch-resistant surface. They are easily cleanable and provide superior moisture resistance. In hospitals, policlinics, classrooms, toilets and restaurants, etc. are great products for use in the fields.
Glass fiber reinforced plastic panels (GRP) or GRP sheets were made from a strong polyester resin reinforced with glass fiber.
The smooth wall surface that is formed at the end of the process is a scratch-resistant, stain-resistant surface. Glass fiber-reinforced panels are becoming more and more popular with other features, especially this feature.
GRP Sheet Advantages
• Glass-fiber reinforced panels provide a scratch-resistant surface.
• GRP is a surface that can be used regularly for cleaning. It can be easily cleaned using high pressure washers or even steam.
• Glass fiber reinforced panel is lightweight panels easy to install.
• GRP can be easily installed with adhesives or binders.
• Suitable for sanitation operations. So residues such as food residues, germs, bacteria and cleaning substances can easily be removed from the surface.
• The surface has a developed chemical resistance. The acid and base show a much better resistance to the effect than other equivalent solutions.
• The GRP can be mounted on any existing wall surface following some simple steps and does not require the use of high-tech tools.
• Mechanical effects and scratches show very good resistance. It also has a high impact resistance in the same way.
• GRP protects the surfaces it covers and extends the life and value of them.
• Biological resistance is also very high. They prevent the growth of mold and mushrooms. In this way, if the metal is coated on a surface, it will also protect the metal surfaces against rusting
Fiberglass Reinforced Panel Applications
GRP panels or GRP plates, wall panels and plates are ideal for kitchens, toilets, dining rooms, offices, classrooms, hospital rooms, corridors, cooling halls, recreational areas and many other secondary areas. One of the most important applications of GRP panels is that they can be installed on new and existing dry walls as well as for repairing damaged surfaces.