Armorpan panels could be produced in FS>25 ASTM E84 ( ST ) and FS<25 ASTM E84 ( FR ) fire rating.
Armorpan panels could be produced with a camouflage weathering surface.
Armorpan panels could be produced in RAL colors upon request.
Armorpan panels could be produced with glow in dark ( GID ) property to create security shadow walls.
- 1220 mm x 2440 mm
- 1220 mm x 3050 mm
Reasons For Choosing Armorpan;
- Armorpan panels provide ultimate protection against bullets and blast fragments.
- Armorpan panels are high corrosion resistant and rust free products.
- Armorpan panels could be concealed behind a drywall or woodwork of walls, lecterns, desks and counters.
- Armorpan panels could be incorporated with bulletproof door and window systems.
- Armorpan panels does not contain any harmfull or toxic materials, no formaldeyhde.
- Armorpan panels could be incorporated with bulleproof fencing systems.
- Military Transport Vehicles For Personel and/or Ammunition
- Military Baracks and Military Security Gates
- Target Ranges
- Navy Vessels and Coast Guard Ships
- Private Yachts
- Temporary or Mobile Bullet Proof Shield Applications for Law Enforcement Bodies
- Fencing of Strategic and Critical Public Utilities Such as Power Grids, Power Plants, Strategic and Sensitive Industrial Plants
- Banks and Foreign Money Exchange Offices
- 24 Hour Nonstop Shops and Fuel Oil Stations
- Data Centers
- Courthouses / Court Rooms
- Law Enforcement Stations
- Embassies & Consulates
- Public Safety Facilities
- Panic Rooms
- VIP Hotel Rooms
- Offices Clinics