Polser present the ideal material for the truck and trailer industry. Frigoser is a fiberglass reinforced panel recommended for both refrigerated and dry van bodies. Frigoser panels are produced at different thicknesses and all RAL colors.
Frigoser panels are engineered to withstand the abuse common to the trucking industry, provide long years of low maintenance and trouble free service.
Frigoser is a TUV SUD certified and HACCP compliant material.
|FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION; FRIGOSER.COM|
|Why use FRIGOSER PANELS ?
• Provides high strength against impacts.
• Can be easily applied with flexible and insulating materials.
• Stainless and resistant against chemicals.
• Light weight application is easy.
• Plates are delivered with temporary protective film on their outer surfaces.
• Heat resistant (low heat conductivity coefficient)
• Easy to clean: no dirt and odor.
• Low installation cost.
• Provides excellent air conditioning.
|Scope of Application;
• Dry and cooler trucks
• They Trailers / Semitrailers
• Sports vehicles
• Caravans and recreational vehicles
View the embedded image gallery online at:
|Sheer Strength :||min. 500 N|
|Bending temperature under load :||min.1200 C|
|Water absorbtion :||max. % 0,3|
|Surface hardness :||min. 40 Barcol|
|Tensile strength :||min. 150 Mpa|